Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Onto Miami!!!...Oklahoma, that is ;)

Hoo boy our sleep schedules are messed up. Last night landon and I couldn't get to sleep until around 3am! It was fun snuggling and talking with him though, I dont do that enough :).

The day started as usual, Nick got derek dressed. 


Always an adventure ;).

It's finally getting cold enough that we have to bring the fish inside so that they don't freeze in the middle of the night...imagine how horrible a discovery that would be!


Derek's got the fish there ^. How doya like my little fish contraption? I've got them taped into a make shift box. There's even a compartment for their food! I'm probably more proud of myself than I should be...

The boys are so awesome at helping us get out the door in the morning! Well...landon is. He looks forward to putting the pullout bed away. Derek prefers to jump off the couch. ;)


At dinner landon got a quesadilla and French fries, apparently his body craves more though! Because when he saw a pile of lettuce on nicks plate he asked if he could have some and proceded to stuff his mouth full over and over again! Not something you see everyday :).


We only drove about 6 hours today, and it was so easy! We are quite shocked at how fun and knead any this drive has been! Having one kid per car is probably been what has made it so awesome, I am truly loving all of this one on one time with my boys :). 

Oh funny story! So I'm listening to Jane Eyre on Audible, and the reader is so awesome. She has the most engaging English accent. Well, the whole book Jane keeps referring to someone named "Rita". I have no idea who that is, so I thought I just zoned out and missed something and hoped she would explain who Rita was agin. That was...until she referred to "Rita's", and then I realized that I had forgotten to take into account the English accent! "Rita" is "reader"...haha! I still feel like an idiot. But I guess I just need to spend more time listening to this accent until I get used to it. There is no other choice. I must venture to England. ;)

And I leave you with a picture of my (finally) sleeping children. Who are nearly naked because we ran out of clothes and everything is still in the dryer. 

Looks like landon got a back scratch :)








No comments:

Post a Comment