I should have been blogging all week...but this happened:
And I can't even blame the boys. I am the reason that we can't have nice things.
I'm totally kicking myself for thinking that i was responsible enough to not have to spend the money on an otter box case.
I just have horrible reflexes.
I would have been the first to die during the hunger games.
We went to Costco today!
Always a fun experience for Nick ;)
derek tried sushi for the first time.
That didn't go over so well..
Landon taught Derek how to climb into the basket.
Which totally backfired when he accidentally kicked landon in the face upon entry.
And derek could NOT understand why he was crying.
We also cleaned out the car today, there was mold on the floor in front of Derek's car seat which was DISGUSTING! And also mortifying. No food in the car ever again. I think mountain trolls are neater eaters than Derek. We definitely need to clean out the more more regularly, lesson learned!
*BREAKING NEWS*
Nick has new clothes!
Doesn't he look studly? (Probably not the best picture, since it's dark out and the shirt is dark blue, but nick enjoys having pictures taken of him almost as much as he enjoys shopping..so this will have to do)
Considering he has been wearing the same clothes since we started dating (almost SEVEN years ago), and apparently also since before his mission...this is pretty huge. LolWell, that's the Jones family update :). HAPPY NEW YEAR!








No comments:
Post a Comment