We just had the most awesome conversation because of this picture. It went as follows:
Landon: "you were pregnant in that picture. With me and Derek!"
Me: just with you love, Derek didn't grow in my tummy for a couple more years.
Landon: did you eat????
Me: when you were in my tummy? Yeah, of course I did.
Landon: so it just fell on my head!! Hahaha!
Me: haha! *insert discussion of organs and where babies grow here*
Landon: did Derek grow in a juketerus too?
*nick and I childishly giggly at his mispronunciation of "uterus"*
Nick: No, Derek grew in moms tummy. He was a special case. And when it was time for him to come out, mom threw him up! And that's why he likes food so much.
I could only keep a straight face for so long, poor Landon looked horrified! Lol.
Just one glance Into my awesome life :)

No comments:
Post a Comment