I'm my defense, we didn't exactly have access to a baby sitter. Next year will be better love!
He also, refused to take the day off work.
Soo, we had some awesome Mexican food..."tex mex" food, for dinner. And I failed to take any pictures. We were going to go on a bike ride, but nick opted to play at the park instead.
Which was super relaxing because the boys played hard and we got to sit and relax and just chat :).
For a gift the boys and I got nick a model grade RC boat! Which he hasn't been able to try yet because it's been too windy, but he is WAY excited about it. Which made me super happy.
We had a little dessert at the park, where the boys and I sang a *rousing* rendition of happy birthday and ended the day with our family reading of Harry potter :).
All in all a low key day, that husband if mine doesn't particularly enjoy being doted on. But just you wait until you see what I have planned next year love :).
I can't believe my main squeeze is 28! And hotter than ever! ;)
So proud if this man of mine, getting through school as a family was tough. And I would probably saw my arm off without painkillers before I would relive that final semester. But we did it! He did it.
He is reaching for the stars and fulfilling his dreams while being a most incredible dad and a most loving and supportive husband.

No comments:
Post a Comment