Monday, May 12, 2014

Moving again!

So, on Friday we begin our drive across the second half of the United States to New York! 

The mere mention of this drive makes Landon burst into tears.

Haha.

So, I have promised him a new book that is special just for the drive and nick and I are collaborating on how to make the drive as fun as possible. 

One thing that Landon is super worried about is having new primary teachers. He gets super attached to his teachers because he is so dang adorable and cuddly that his teachers instantly fall in love with him and give him special treatment.

It has happened over and over again, but he hasn't noticed the trend ;).

And so he worries.

Today he said

"I'm worried that my new teachers are going to be mysterious"

Mysterious? Haha! Oh this kid and his vocabulary.

He's worried, but I'm not. As soon as he bats those big hazel eyes of his at his new teacher and asks to hold her hand she'll fall in love just like all the others ;).





No comments:

Post a Comment