But this picture kind of changed that-
You had one job. Some poor soul wasn't sure what a bell pepper looked liked.
Ha, anyway. Not that funny, but I'm still laughing about it. So, who knows! Maybe I'll still have a weird sense of humor in a few years when I looked back on this.
Another funny thing was that nick and I were craving some root beer. But you can't get soda with these boys Around, they go crazy like they have never had soda in their lives and forget about the food that should be filling their tummies.
So we got it...sneakily.
And put it on the floor between us.
Every time we took a drink we felt like we were breaking some sort of holy law.
Like we were sneaking sips of alcohol during sacrament meeting.
It was so rediculous, haha. But worth it!





No comments:
Post a Comment