Friday, May 2, 2014

Exercise!


We have gone nearly 3 months without our bikes, and at this point we are seriously kicking ourselves for leaving them in san diego.

"Six months isn't that long" we said.

"We'll find other ways to exercise!" We said.

We were wrong. And we have the weight gain to prove it. Haha...

So this week we broke down and bought biking gear!

Don't laugh...




BAM. Look at that beauty!

At this point I need to give a major shout out to craigslist. Without you, this would have cost us thousands. Oh how I love the internet! 

So now, nearly every night we load up and head over to white rock lake.

Oh how I could go on about this lake! Next to Yosemite, it is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been. 

I took some pictures on our ride today! Don't judge them too harshly, I was taking them with one hand while trying to keep up with Nick- the god of biking. (I swear that  man could go years without riding and still go a million miles an hour. That trailer does nothing to slow him down!)


Those pictures do that beauty no justice.

Anyway, we are happy to finally be moving again, and the boys are enjoying being rocked to sleep in the trailer :).

We did 18 miles today! My legs still feel like jello. It's a good feeling :D.







No comments:

Post a Comment