Derek is my little blonde ball of mischief.
Do you see it? The mischief twinkling in his eyes? (Yes, he was on the phone. He likes to take off his shoes and make calls in the car, it helps to pass the time).
Something we think we may have misnamed him, but then we realize that "stubborn" isn't really a name, so "Derek" will have to do. ;)
(His foot got stuck)
Derek isn't talking too much, he knows a lot of words now, but he doesn't really string together sentences.
Except for one.
"I got this"
Seriously, that's his first sentence. And I would say that that give you a lot of insight into his personality :). This son of mine is destined for great things! He is self assured, intelligent and awesome, he is stubborn but kind and oh how I live for the many times a day that he comes over to me saying "cuddle" expecting me to drop everything and hold him. And boy do I! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment