well, now that the time has past i can tell you that they are DEFINITELY not tiny movements. The ultrasound Tech was going on and on about how ridiculously ACTIVE this child is for 22 weeks! i think we have an early walker on our hands :P, the little bubba looked so bored in that tiny little womb with nothing to do...but, on the other hand it was really entertaining watching him interact with her hands and feet! we would watch as a little foot was being pulled toward a little mouth by a little hand and then suddenly he would get annoyed with her foot! haha, so he would shove her foot away with his arm and then keep her arm in front of his face as if on the defense! :) it was really funny to watch.
Here are a couple of pictures, they aren't the best ones..but they are the only ones up on the computer right now.

So, i am delighted to say that we have a healthy little 22 and a half week old pre-baby. that "measures" (because how accurate can those measurements really be?) out at 12 inches long and weighs one pound and one once. Nick and i are so excited that everything is becoming so real! Now that we've heard the baby, seen the baby and felt the baby (because SOMEONE like to have their presence known) we couldn't be happier! "because happy is what happens when all your dreams come true..."
I'll credit wicked for that last bit... :D
Who is cocoum? :) Let's see... all these years... Moved to Boise, ID my senior year. Had a blast. Went to BYU-I on a violin scholarship. Had a blast. Got married to a cowboy a month after graduation on May 5, 2007. Lived on a dairy farm for two years with my hubby while he finished school at BYU-I. And now we're in NY while he gets his degree in Dairy Nutrition. Life is good. It's an adventure and we're loving it! I love hearing from you! You are so cute, Mercedes! Do you keep in touch with my sister very much?
ReplyDeleteMercedes! You're pregnant? That's so awesome! I saw your name on my sister's blog and I thought...I don't know of anyone else with that name, it must be her! How have you been?
ReplyDelete