Saturday, July 16, 2016

Update

Well, a lot has happened since my last post! First...we bought a house!

We actually bought it in May, so over a year ago. It's a bit of a fixer upper, but we LOVE it. The location is perfect, it's a quiet culdesac literally steps from a park. Nick takes the boys over there all the time to play baseball, and it totally melts my heart :). 

We also bought a new car! Well...not new, but new to us!

This purchase was a necessary one because...I'm pregnant!


I know what you're thinking. Why did we need a new car? We could easily fit 3 kids in the back of our accord you say?

True...but we can't fit 4!


We are having boy/girl twins and could not possibly be more excited!

The babies due date is September 9th 2016, but we are told they will probably come early. Can't say I'm sorry to hear that...twin pregnancy sucks. I mean, it's amazing! I'm am in awe of what my body is doing, creating two humans at the same time! But...oh my gosh, this is the most physically challenging ordeal I have ever had to endure. Here I am at 32 weeks, at least 4 more weeks to go....possibly as many as 8. I seriously don't know how I'm going to do this, I get through each day by focusing on their movements and smiling at their growing personalities :). I can't wait to hold these little squishes, and I am So excited to see how our family is transformed by these little spirits :). 





No comments:

Post a Comment