I got to listen to the birds wake up, watch sunrise, read my book and shower all before the boys even woke up.
Eventually they did wake up, so we had a nice breakfast together and they got dressed as we prepared to head out to the store.
When we opened the garage, what did we discover? So many worms! And landon decided that he wanted to rescue them all so that they didn't get squished when we pulled the car out.
Cute right? I thought so too.
Until "the great worm rescue" turned into "let's chase mom with worms"
And then things went downhill...
I ran right into the stupid basketball hoop.
Pain. All I feel right now is pain. So dizzy. And such a flaming headache.
But landon feels horrible and he is trying so hard to spoil me, and that I find adorable :).
I really do have errends to run today thou...but at this point I'm afraid someone will lovingly chat me up searching for signs of domestic violence.
I can't even put a bandaid on it, I'm too scared it will pull out my eye brow hairs.
How long does a giant goose egg/bruise/cut take to heal? I have cabin fever just thinking about it...



No comments:
Post a Comment