Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Sickness!

Satans cold has hit the Jones home. First it was Nick, and he always plays the strong man when he's sick. So I didn't think it was that big of a deal...until I got it! Death! So much death! Luckily it was only bad for one day. And I tried so hard to make it so that the boys didn't get it. But they did. The problem with kids being sick, is that they don't get it. They rest until they have a little bit more energy and then run around until they crash, sicker than they were at the beginning of the day! 

And then night comes. Why is it always so much worse at night!!! It doesn't help that all four of us are sleeping in the same room again. There was so much coughing, and sneezing, and whining...oh my gosh, I really hope I don't get this cold again!

So today I am determined to KEEP. Them . Down!! 

Thank you Black Friday for the awesome deal on "the Santa clause" trilogy ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment