Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Oh Landon...


So I just downloaded the blogger app, and I need to do a practice post before I commit to sitting down and doing a *real* one. 

So I'm going to share a funny story!


This is Landon, isn't he HANDSOME?!? 

He isn't just looks though, I assure you. He's also one of the funniest kids that I've ever met, and I don't even think he's aware of that.

Once upon a time I was laying in bed cuddling with both Landon and Derek while we watched a movie. I had my arms around each of them while they rested their heads on my chest, when Landon piped up with:

"I wish my bed was a girl..."

Are you confused? I was too, and I'm sure that confusion leaked out when I replied

"...why?"

Okay, you're gonna wanna brace yourself for his answer. I for one am grateful that I was already laying down because the fit of laughter that befell me...oh the laughter.

He was dead serious when he said:

"Because boobs make really comfy pillows"


Hahaha.  Ha!!   Hahahahaha!

A bed of boobs. Imagine that.



No comments:

Post a Comment